If ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. (Matthew 21:21)
There are no immovable mountains. Mark Hankins
Jesus told you to speak to the mountain. The mountain has been speaking to you, telling you how big it is, how long it has been there, and that it is impossible to move. You need to do some speaking to that mountain! God is holding you responsible to “frame your world” with His Word. The devil would like to frame your world with doubt, fear, depression, sickness, and poverty. The Word of God will put him on the run. We can draw five simple conclusions from Mark 11:23:
1. If it were God’s will for the mountain to be there, Jesus would not have told you to move it.
2. If you only knew what was on the other side of your mountain, you would move it.
3. If it is there, you can move it. There is no mountain in the sphere of your life that you cannot move.
4. Your mountain needs to hear your voice.
5. If what you have in life was completely up to God, Jesus never would have said Mark 11:23.
Confession: With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26)